Monday 3 October 2011

Premium Beautiful..A change of my life..

Best Blogger Tips
Being a new mother to Umair Harraz bin Mohd Fakrullah on 2 June 2011 did change everything. From my job to myself..360 degrees of change. From 44kg to 54kg really makes me scared..Mula rase inferior and low self esteem by just looking at my own body. Lemak sana sini..gemuk!(citer cinta kolestrol..hehe).Dulu masa pantang, ma suh pantang betul2 wat derk je then look at the result. But I couldn't stop eating at that time. Rase cam kosong gile perut bila harraz kua so that's why I found my own alternative (makan byk2) without realising the effect now. This pic was taken 2 months after Harraz was born..Gemokss huhu...

Nak tak nak I need to find solution for this..2 months after that, I scroll into my fren's FB then I found the solution. PB..First time dgr I was wondering what is the PB really? Tergerak ati so I contact this my old friend who then introduced me to PB - Premium Beautiful..If I knew about this PB all this time I won't be in that size.

Now is my 3rd day wearing it and I love it!!!!Feel in good shape and my thighs begin to feel the effect. Rase sakit belakang resultance of epidural effect mase bersalinkan harraz pn da berkurangan. Now I'm aiming to reduce by 10kg within 2 months. With PB anything can be done. Not only for health and beauty but I was about to know u can get your wealthy life as well..Just with PB..Contact me to get further story..Then we can go story mory together gether..heheh..012-9389602.

No comments:

Post a Comment